Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Reading Challenges Update

2017 NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge 
Hosted by Bookish Things & More
#NGEW2017

It seems I cannot resist a reading challenge. Since my initial post this year, I have joined even more reading challenges. It's actually a lot of fun keeping track, checking in, and seeing how other people are working their challenges.

The latest challenge I joined is the 2017 NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge.

(click the image for more details)

True story: I requested a book on NetGalley, and was immediately denied. So, I requested a few more, thinking that I would face rejection after rejection. Color me surprised! I keep getting approved (Don't worry, I have NOT requested any new books since then!) With all these new ARCs, my feedback ratio has dropped to 75%. I thought joining this challenge would be a fun way to get my ratio back above the magic number (80%).

I have decided I will go for the gold, and try to read 50 of my eARCs. I have a few books on my NetGalley shelf already so I am off to a great start.









Are you participating in any reading challenges?
Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment