Sunday, August 7, 2016

Blogger Interview with Chayse from The Book Reaper (SBPT)


This summer, We Live and Breathe Books (Kiersten in particular) is participating in the Summer Blog Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! That means, every Sunday in July and August, we'll be hosting a different blogger to spread the love.

This week, Chayse from The Book Reaper is here for a blogger interview. Read on to find out more about him, his blog, and his favorite books!

Interview with Chayse


Let’s start by introducing yourself and your blog!

My name is Chayse and I blog over at The Book Reaper. I am currently in grad school working towards my Masters in Library and Information Scientist, where one day I hope to become a youth librarian. When I am not reading I love to swim, play volleyball, walk the aisles in Target, and watch movies.

How long have you been blogging? What made you want to start?

I started blogging about 5 yrs ago. I was a part of my local library’s book club when someone came and talked about her blog and what she did. I became interested and contacted her and from there my blogging life took off.

What’s your favorite thing about blogging?

My favorite thing is being able to connect with so many people and also read books I may have never walked into a bookstore to pick up on my own.

Is there a specific book/series that was your gateway to being a reader?

As cheesy as this sounds...Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

What’s your favorite genre to read?

Fantasy

If you could live in any book world, which would it be?

Harry Potter

What characters would you want in your squad?

Hermione Granger, Feyre, Aiden

What are some books you highly recommend?

Zenith, The Mirror King, All American Boys, the list can go on and on...

What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to?

A Torch Against the Night, The Sun is Also a Star, Furthermore,

Where can you be found on social media?

Twitter: @ChayseTBR



Thanks to Chayse for being here today! This is our last SBPT post on WLABB (before the wrap up). I hope you've all enjoyed these feature posts!

- Kiersten

No comments:

Post a Comment