Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Ignite - Sara B. Larson

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on Ignite by Sara B. Larson!

Ignite 
Sara B. Larson
Series: Defy, #2
Release Date: January 6, 2015
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Waited on by: Kiersten

Murder, abductions, and forbidden romance abound in this thrilling sequel to Sara B. Larson's acclaimed YA debut, DEFY.

Alexa remains by the newly crowned King Damian’s side as his guard, ever committed to helping him rebuild Antion and reclaim the hope of Antion's people, despite continuing to harbor a secret love for him. However, when another threat to Damian and his kingdom emerges, and blame is cast on their newly forged allies from Blevon, Alexa knows things are not what they seem. With the fate of her nation hanging in the balance once again, will Alexa be able to protect her king and uncover the true enemy -- before it's too late?


There were a lot of mixed reviews for Defy, but I'm one of the people who absolutely loved it. I was pulled in right from the beginning and I loved the characters. I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on the sequel in January! This release cannot come soon enough!

- Kiersten

What are YOU waiting on?
Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally waiting for this book. Defy was amazing and I hope the sequel can live up to the first book.

    ReplyDelete