Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Chain of Thorns - Cassandra Clare

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

So with all the craziness of the semester, I'm basically waiting on all of the books and Cassandra Clare always delivers so I'm very impatiently waiting for the next three years for Chain of Thorns.

Chain of Thorns 
Cassandra Clare
Series:  The Last Hours, #1
Release Date: 2017
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Waited on by: The entire world but mostly Noor
On Goodreads

It’s too bad that Tatiana Blackthorn, the matriarch of the family, has always been, as her father Will Herondale says, “mad as a mouse trapped in a teapot.” Since the day that her father Benedict murdered Tatiana’s husband, and was killed in turn by a group of Shadowhunters that included both her brothers, Tatiana has nursed a burning grudge against the London Institute and all its inhabitants, especially Will, Tessa and their children: Lucie and her brother, James …

As we all know, the most currently-awaited book is City of Heavenly Fire, but we've already discussed that so now I'm going to cry about how I never ever want Cassandra Clare to stop writing because she is perfect on all of the levels. Do you see that description? Do you see those names? DO YOU SEE THE NAMES OF WILL AND TESSA AND THEIR CHILDREN? Because I do. And I know for sure I am so not done with their story and it makes me extremely happy that this story brings them back after all the tears that happened when I last heard from them in Clockwork Princess. So I need this book right this second and I need to read about the Blackthorns because come on, how cool of a name is Tatiana Blackthorn? Someone with a name that fabulous must have a hell of a story. Basically I'm going to die until 2017. 

- Noor


What are YOU waiting on?
Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment